The Inspire by Example Annual Recognition and Celebration event is presented annually by United Way in Waukesha County. This event recognizes outstanding volunteers throughout Waukesha County. Awards are presented in the following categories:
- Volunteer of the Year - Don Pike
- Youth Volunteer of the Year - Mackenzie Kubik
- Volunteer Group of the Year (Business or Community) - Waukesha Police Reserve Unit
- Bruce Gill Community Leader - James M. Lindenberg
- United Way Volunteers of the Year - David Gilmartin, Jay Magulski, David Lubar & Stephen A. Roell
This event will take place Thursday, April 16, 2015 at the Country Springs Hotel in Pewaukee. Registration will begin at 11:30, with lunch beginning at 12:00. The awards ceremony will conclude at 1:30. To register click here!
Each year, for more than 30 years, the United Way Volunteer Center presents awards to individuals and groups who make Waukesha County a better place by donating their time and talent to serving others. The 'Inspire by Example' Award for 2015 includes: Volunteer of the Year, Youth Volunteer of the Year, Volunteer Group of the Year (Business or Community), and Bruce Gill Executive Volunteer of the Year.
Organizations throughout the Waukesha County community are encouraged to support this celebratory event through sponsorship and attendance. For more information on sponsorship opportunities related to the 'Inspire by Example' Volunteer Recognition & Celebration Award Ceremony, please contact the United Way Volunteer Center at (262) 547-8459.