United Way in Waukesha County would like to thank and welcome you as an Employee Campaign Coordinator (ECC). Your role as an ECC is critical. Without you, we simply could not reach the individuals you work with and unite those who want to LIVE UNITED. Thank you for stepping up to join the United Way team!
As an ECC, you are an advocate, a cheerleader, storyteller, and the go-to person for information about United Way and our programs. It's a big undertaking in addition to the job you do each day, but remember that United Way staff is here to support you with everything you need to help make your company's campaign a success.
The annual campaign runs from September 1 through December 31, 2014. To help you get started on planning your campaign please read our steps to a successful campaign below. Again thank you for the commitment to your community that you've demonstrated through by your service. The campaign cannot be a success without you. Thank you for LIVING UNITED!
Steps for Helping to Run a Successful Campaign:
- Involve your CEO. The success of your campaign will be significantly improved basedon the commitment and visible support of your senior managers and chief executive officer.
- Recruit and train your campaign team. Your campaign committee will help you manage your organization's campaign and communicate with employees about United Way.
- Promote and publicize. United Way can help you create an atmosphere of contagious enthusiasm as you inform employees about how their contributions help change lives in Waukesha County.
- Make the ask. It is important to make the ask to allow every employee to make an educated and personal decision about giving to United Way.
- Report your results. Employee follow-up and timely reporting of results is critical.
- Say thank you! Thanking everyone involved cannot be overemphasized.
- Plan for next year's campaign. Getting an early start to next year's campaign allows you the opportunity to execute an even more successful campaign for years to come.
Thank you to all of the following incentive sponsors for the 2013 Annual Campaign! 2014 sponsors coming soon!
|Bikram Yoga Milwaukee|
|C.Q. Nails & Spa|
|Waukesha Floral & Greenhouse|
|Elements Therapeutic Massage|
|Signature Salon & Spa|
|Country Springs Hotel|
|Pick n' Save - County Line Rd.|
|Billy Ho's Pub & Eatery|
|Hartland Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine|
|Fred Astaire Dance Studio|